Young Guns Photo Competition Victoria
Terms and Conditions General
- By participating in Dimmi’s Young Guns photo competition (Promotion), each participant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these terms and conditions are binding.
- The promoter is Dimmi Pty Ltd , trading as Dimmi, ABN 49 135 408 927, with offices at Level 5, 217-219 Cleveland Street, Redfern, NSW 2016 (Promoter).
- The Promotion commences at 5:00PM (AEDT) on Friday 24 November 2017 and closes at 11.59 PM (AEDT) on Wednesday 29 November 2017 (Promotion Period). Winners will be contacted via their method of entry (Instagram or Facebook), and will be announced once the prizes have been accepted.
- Entry is open to Victoria (located in Australia) residents only who are at least 18 years of age.
- The Promotion is not open to employees, affiliates or partners of Dimmi.
Rules of Entry
- To enter, you must upload your photograph entry to Dimmi’s Facebook page competition post on https://www.facebook.com/dimmiAU/ or to Instagram using #dimmiAU during the Promotion Period (Submission).
- Your Submission should show food of restaurant quality in a restaurant to be considered a valid entry. Each Submission must be an original photograph produced entirely by the entrant. It must not contain any trade marks or copyright material owned wholly or partially by a third party and must not violate any person’s rights of privacy.
- Your Submission must not contain any material or content that is infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected Submissions or Submissions that are not received by the Promoter, or for any delays or failures in telecommunications services or technical faults.
- Multiple Submissions are permitted, but each Submission shall only be counted once. Duplicates will be void and removed.
- Entrants can only enter in their own name, and all details provided by each entrant must be true and accurate. The use of automated entry software, mechanical or electronic devices that allows an individual to automatically enter the Promotion is prohibited and may render all such entries void.
- All Submissions must be made either via the Dimmi Facebook Page competition post or hashtag on Instagram with #dimmiAU
- By entering your Submission, you grant Dimmi the non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide right to reproduce it for any purpose at any time in any media with attribution. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Promoter is under no obligation to use any Submission.
- The winners consent to the use of their images, names and /or photographs in any publicity carried out by Dimmi, without further compensation.
- Dimmi does not accept any liability for the publication of unlawfully reproduced images. Submissions that are found to have been copied or otherwise derived from the work of a third party, or that otherwise breach these Terms and Conditions, will be considered invalid and, if awarded a prize, that prize must be returned to the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to take legal action against anyone found to have breached these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation are reserved.
Judging and Prizes
- Judging of the Submissions by Dimmi will take place at Level 5, 219-241 Cleveland Street commencing from 10:00 (AEDT) on Thursday 30 November 2017.
- Two (2) winners will each be offered one (1) pair of VIP tickets for a day at the Taste of Melbourne Festival, held at Yarra Park on 30 November - 3 December 2017. The prizes do not include flights, accommodation or any other costs associated with redeeming the prize.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash or any alternative.
- Winners will be notified via their entry mechanic, either Facebook or Instagram.
- If a winner cannot be contacted or has not confirmed acceptance of a prize within 24 hours, the Promoter has the right to judge and select a new winner.
- Dimmi’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Dimmi reserves the right to withhold prizes if, in the opinion of the judges, the quality of entries falls below the standard required (in Dimmi’s sole discretion).
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with either Facebook or Instagram. Entrants release both Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability resulting from this Promotion. Entrants are providing their personal information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or to Instagram.