1. To qualify
1.1. To earn Dimmi Reward Points, you must join the Dimmi Rewards Program at www.dimmi.com.au
1.2. Upon joining you will be assigned an Account accessible only by way of your unique E-mail Address & Password. You must use that Account when making or sharing a booking otherwise you will not earn any points in respect of that booking.
1.3. Each Member may only have one Membership Account. Membership of the Dimmi Rewards Program is not transferable.
2. Earning points
2.1. Dimmi may in its discretion and at any time change the number of points which may be earned or the number of Reward Points required to earn a Free Meal.
2.2. To view the current allocation of Reward Points please log into your Account.
2.3. Points may be earned in any one or more of the following ways:
- Making a booking at a participating restaurant via the Dimmi website or mobile App; and/or
- Sharing your booking via Facebook or Twitter.
-Reviewing your experience after you have dined.
2.4. To earn the points:
- You must be the person who makes or shares a booking; and
- You must "Claim" your Booking Points whilst making the restaurant reservation. If you fail to claim the points at this time, you will not be entitled to claim these Reward Points. To claim your points ensure you log in to your Rewards account on the Dimmi website; and/or
- You must "Share" the Restaurant Booking with your friends via Facebook or Twitter.
- You may claim your Share Points for up to 1-month immediately following the booking date by logging into your account.
- You must complete the review which will be emailed to you shortly after your dining date.
3. Booking Reward Points
3.1. Booking Reward Points will be earned each time you make a booking at a Dimmi participating restaurant via the Dimmi website or mobile App & claim the points during the booking process.
3.2. Reward Points will only be awarded for bookings made online via Dimmi at one of its participating restaurants.
3.3. If the booking is cancelled, or you fail to honour the booking, then no Reward Points will be awarded in respect of that Booking.
3.4. You may not receive Rewards Points if you book online and then use any sort of voucher e.g. Scoopon, Cudo, etc.
3.5. You do not need to be a part of the dining party to earn Reward Points.
4. Sharing Reward Points
4.1. Reward Points will be earned for each booking which you share via the social media channels Facebook or Twitter; provided that you share the booking within 1 month of the Booking Date.
4.2. You may only receive one set of points for sharing per Social Media Channel. i.e. you cannot share the same booking twice on Facebook.
5. Redeeming Your Reward Points:
5.1. Reward Points may only be redeemed for Dimmi Rewards vouchers issued by Dimmi.
5.2. Dimmi Rewards vouchers may only be used at a selection of Redemption Restaurants which is available by clicking on "Where to redeem" within your Account.
5.3. This list of Redemption Restaurants is subject to change from time to time without notice.
5.4. The whole or part of the Reward Points may not be redeemed for cash nor may points be transferred or purchased.
5.5. A minimum number of Reward Points is required before redeeming your Dimmi Rewards voucher.
5.6. You may redeem your Reward Points by clicking the ''Redeem Now" button which will appear on your account once you have earned sufficient Reward Points to earn a Free Meal.
5.7. Once you have redeemed your Dimmi Rewards voucher, you will be emailed a confirmation voucher email that you'll need to print out & take with you to the restaurant. Please see our Diner FAQs for an example of the confirmation voucher email.
5.8. You may not earn points on any meal in respect of which you use a Dimmi Voucher or any sort of discount voucher.
5.9 A booking must be attended and your meal paid for in order to receive Reward Points. If you fail to attend your booking, or pay for items ordered at the restaurant then your points will be forfeited and your review will be removed from our website.
6. Using your Reward Points
6.1. The restaurant booking you are redeeming your $20 food voucher for must be booked in advance, from your Rewards account and a confirmation voucher email received that mentions Dimmi Rewards. Dimmi Rewards Vouchers will not be honoured by Restaurants without following this procedure.
6.2. Your Reward Points may only be used to claim free meals and for no other purpose.
6.3. Once you earn sufficient Reward Points you are entitled to a discount of $20 from the food charges contained in your bill. If your bill is less than $20, you will not be entitled to any refund. If your bill is more than $20, you will be required to pay the difference.
6.4. The Voucher entitles you to $20 of food only & cannot be used for hot / cold beverages or alcoholic drinks.
6.5. You may only use your voucher:
- Subject to restaurant availability;
- For Lunch or Dinner Sunday through Thursday, but not at all on Fridays or Saturdays or on all public holidays - Valentine's Day, Mothers Day, Fathers Day or the Christmas Period from 13th December - 14th January.
- The Voucher cannot be used in association with any other deal, promotion or special.
- Only one Voucher can be used per booking / party.
- Dimmi Rewards vouchers are not redeemable for cash & cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Minimum of 2 people must dine to use the Voucher. One voucher per booking only.
7.1. Reward Points not redeemed within 18 months will automatically expire.
7.2. Any points which you have at date of termination of your membership of the Dimmi Rewards Program will be forfeited.
7.3. If you cancel a redemption booking points will not instantly be allocated back to your account, you will need to contact us if you wish to have unused points credited.
8. Termination of Account
8.1. Membership will terminate automatically upon your death and Reward Points earned but not redeemed at the time of death, will be automatically forfeited.
8.2. Dimmi may terminate your membership of the Dimmi Rewards Program and revoke all Reward Points accrued:
- If you are found to have no-showed on more than 3 occasions in any 12 month period;
- On suspicion of fraud; or
- At any time and without notice if Dimmi, has a reasonable belief that there is an associated risk either to Dimmi or any participating restaurant in your remaining as a Member.
9. Customer Service
Any problem experienced with your Rewards Program or use of a Dimmi Voucher should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: 11 August 2016