1. Ocha, Hawthorn: Despite its fancy furnishings and exquisite food, this Japanese restaurant has a humble ethos and modest origins. Owners Michelle Rogerson and Yasu Yoshida started their business way back in 1994 and since they have held to the importance of family, friends and good food. Here, dining is all about the joy of socialising that comes with eating out.
2. Punch Lane, CBD: Positioned at the top end of Bourke Street, this Melbourne treasure has been a Melbourne institution for years, welcoming good food and wine lovers into it’s cosy, intimate European setting night after night. With warm and welcoming service, this old world city bistro knows how to impress.
3. Mr Mason, CBD: With its industrial-style décor, extensive wine selection and French-inspired seasonal menu, Mr Mason is a welcome addition to the law precinct in the city, ideal for business lunches, after work drinks and dinners with friends. Choose from the boutique wine list and create your own DIY degustation; matching each course to its complementary wine.
4. Mercato @ Daylesford, Bendigo: Mercato is set in an opulent restored heritage building, showing off the architecture of the mid-1800s. It's elegant interior and exquisite, locally sourced menu offer a fine-dining experience for any occasion. The menu changes four times a year, and includes the addition of a new degustation menu with each season.
5. Saint Urban, Richmond: Beautiful arched windows, worn woods and handmade blue tiles make up the interior of this small fifty seater dining area that’s warm, inviting and easily a place that you could stay for hours. It’s a place where people can catch up over a glass of wine, a plate of cheese or charcuterie in the afternoon or share a slow-braised lamb shoulder and a bottle of red for dinner.
Log into My Rewards to see the full list of redeemable restaurants, view your points summary, or redeem a voucher.
Not a My Rewards member yet? Join Dimmi Rewards now!