1. Public, Brisbane CBD: Public is a place of wonderful contradiction. There’s a quaint antique typewriter and collection of antique sewing machines mixed in with a sleek, contemporary interior of concrete floors and soaring glass walls. There’s Kentucky Fried Duck alongside wagyu tataki. But these contradictions are part of Public’s charm. And lovers of this sexy, New York loft-style venue will know the drinking is just as good as the food.
2. C'est Bon, Woolloongabba: Celebrating all that is French – and let’s face it, there’s a whole lot to celebrate – this beautiful little spot is the perfect place to hide away if you want to spoil your first date, or celebrate a special occasion in style. The decor is simple yet classy, with wooden shelving showing off the array of wines available to enjoy with your meal.
3. Room 81, Broadbeach: It’s hard to beat the combo of a sleek European-designed interior and a fancy Modern Australian menu. Come and take part in the incredible degustation experience that encompases an array of mouth-watering dishes that highlight Chef Sam Moore’s honest approach to cooking. Each tasty morsel comes with an intriguing tale about its inception and motivation which only enhances the theatrics of the whole dining experience.
4. Colle Rosso, Red Hill: A striking yet no nonsense approach to providing authentic Italian cuisine is bound to set your tastebuds soaring to Sardegna, or believing you are a cobble stone walk away from the Colosseum. David, Marco, Laura and Lisa bring their international experience so you can taste the best of what this colourful region has to offer. They will revel in your enjoyment of their famous deep fried calamari or award winning pizzas.
5. Carmody's, Southport: Carmody’s menu features Mediterranean cuisine with an airy, fresh feel. They pride themselves on tapping into the local organic agricultural trade and specialise in steak and other carnivorous delights. A tantalising tapas selection includes dishes like watermelon, balsamic fig, pistachios, quinoa & danish feta, or chimmi churri sweet potato salad with rocket, pepitas & dried cranberries. If you enjoy a tipple you have come to the right place as the restaurant prides itself on a vast array of grape varietals.
6. Full Moon Hotel, Sandgate: With an award-winning restaurant and two fully licensed bars, both offering spectacular 180-degree views over Moreton Bay, the Full Moon Hotel is an ideal spot to escape the clamour and chaos of the CBD. The menu brings together the finest, freshest local seafood and produce in the form of gourmet pizzas, tender steaks, warm salads and so much more.
Not a My Rewards member yet? Join Dimmi Rewards now!