1. Lamont's Bishop's House, CBD: Choose your table in a house that still holds the atmosphere of 120 years of history. Or sit outside in the private open-air courtyard overlooking the lovely heritage listed gardens. It really is hard to believe that you’re right in the middle of the city. Pop in for a drink and something from the tapas menu, or stay for splendid à la carte cuisine.
2. Habitue, North Fremantle: Housed within an inviting cottage, Habitue is a place to relax and enjoy beautiful food, good wine and chillaxed tunes. The Mediterranean menu features generous sharing plates with everything from delicate soft shell crab to rich chargrilled cape grim sirloin on offer. Visit on a Tuesday or Thursday to be seduced by the in-house jazz band with a glass of vino in hand.
3. Must Winebar, Highgate: Featuring a regularly changing wine list of challenging, diverse wines from around the world, all served by the glass, Must Winebar is a top pick for Perth wine lovers. But it’s not all about wine. Expect very good bar food, delicious bistro meals and an atmospheric, trendy vibe.
4. St Michael 6003, Highgate: The god of gastronomy is smiling kindly on the congregation at St Michael 6003, a contemporary fusion restaurant that is steadily gathering a loyal flock. Executive chef Adam Sayles has created an exciting contemporary ‘small plate’, fine dining menu which is not only delicious but beautifully presented and extremely good value. You can also opt for a divine seven course tasting menu if you’re feeling particularly fancy. If you’re a fan of relaxed, fuss-free fine dining then make a pilgrimage to St Michael 6003.
5. Jezebelle, Guildford: Serving up delicious Spanish fare, Jezebelle is one of Perth’s best kept secrets. But now the secret is out. This has become a much loved spot for Sunday breaky; with delicious dishes like spicy beans, hot chorizo and a fried egg served with a flour tortilla and guacamole it's too good to pass up! Come noon, the menu switches to tapas. We love the sourdough with truffle butter, croquetas de setas (mushroom croquettes with pea puree, labne and red pesto) and the lamb sliders (lamb patties with haloumi, pancetta, tomato and salad). You’ll have trouble deciding what to order at Jezebelle - there are simply too many moreish morsels on offer. You’ll have to come back for round two to sample what you couldn’t try first time round.
Not a My Rewards member yet? Join Dimmi Rewards now!