1. Lamont's Bishop's House, CBD: Choose your table in a house that still holds the atmosphere of 120 years of history. Or sit outside in the private open-air courtyard overlooking the lovely heritage listed gardens. It really is hard to believe that you’re right in the middle of the city. Pop in for a drink and something from the tapas menu, or stay for splendid à la carte cuisine.
2. Habitue, North Fremantle: Housed within an inviting cottage, Habitue is a place to relax and enjoy beautiful food, good wine and chillaxed tunes. The Mediterranean menu features generous sharing plates with everything from delicate soft shell crab to rich chargrilled cape grim sirloin on offer. Visit on a Tuesday or Thursday to be seduced by the in-house jazz band with a glass of vino in hand.
3. Must Winebar, Highgate: Featuring a regularly changing wine list of challenging, diverse wines from around the world, all served by the glass, Must Winebar is a top pick for Perth wine lovers. But it’s not all about wine. Expect very good bar food, delicious bistro meals and an atmospheric, trendy vibe.
4. Bistro Felix Wine Bar, Subiaco: At Bistro Felix the walls are lined with vintage artworks and a dazzling wine selection. Try the wide selection of meats on the charcuterie menu, opt for a raw dish such as the steak tartare, or sate your appetite on the signature dish of whole flounder served with caperberries, toasted almonds and buerre noisette, followed by some beautiful European cheeses.
5. 1907 Restaurant, CBD: Experience old-world Hollywood charm and pure indulgence of this high class cocktail bar and fine dining restaurant hidden in one of the most discreet city side streets. If cocktails aren’t to your liking, then a selection from their special reserve liquor cabinet housing some of the world’s rarest whiskies, cognacs and rums are sure to fit the bill. Intricate dishes are made from scratch under the watchful eye of Head Chef Alan Desouza.
6. St Michael 6003, Highgate: The god of gastronomy is smiling kindly on the congregation at St Michael 6003, a contemporary fusion restaurant that is steadily gathering a loyal flock. Executive chef Adam Sayles has created an exciting contemporary ‘small plate’, fine dining menu which is not only delicious but beautifully presented and extremely good value. You can also opt for a divine seven course tasting menu if you’re feeling particularly fancy. If you’re a fan of relaxed, fuss-free fine dining then make a pilgrimage to St Michael 6003.
Log into My Rewards to see the full list of redeemable restaurants, view your points summary, or redeem a voucher.
Not a My Rewards member yet? Join Dimmi Rewards now!