Every restaurant will receive these from time to time, whether
on the Dimmi site or elsewhere online:
1. Where there's smoke, there's fire. We recommend that you do
not neglect negative reviews. Instead, consider these as an
opportunity for continuous improvement.
2. Contact the diner directly to resolve the
differences. You will be able to locate the customer's contact
details by logging in to your Online Reservation Diary or by
looking through your inbox for the relevant Dimmi booking
3. Allow time for other reviews to push the review down and off
the page. The most recent reviews will be read most frequently.
Expedite this by reminding diners who have booked online about the
option to provide feedback via Dimmi.
4. While we do filter for illegal language continuously, please
inform us if you
come across any reviews that have not correctly been identified by
5. Understand that on the internet, a small number of users will
always hide behind anonymity to make injudicious remarks. We do
what we can to minimize this by providing a strong Facebook
connection option which incentivizes diners to state openly who