Dimmi Plus extends Dimmi's booking service with a series of powerful features designed to build deeper engagement between you and your customers:
30% of all restaurant searches are made on mobile devices. This mobile friendly website provides a better experience for the large number of smartphone users visiting your website. Highlight your opening hours, photos, menus and location and make it easy for diners to book online or call you directly. Check it out
- Capture more last minute bookings
- Capture more walk-in trade
- Tap into the booming mobile market
- Complement your website with a mobile-optimised version
This improvement to your Dimmi booking gadget turns missed large group bookings into an online function enquiry. Capture the essential information you need to take the next step and respond promptly and professionally. Check it out
- Never lose another group booking
- Capture critical information at the time of enquiry
- Generate group bookings through Dimmi Booking Network
Receive diner reviews instantly
All diners that book online through Dimmi are invited to provide feedback on their experience with you. You can now receive reviews in your inbox as soon as they are written. This enables you to follow up with the diner directly and provide more timely feedback to your team.
- Solicit real-time feedback from your diners
- Attend to customer service issues as they happen
Respond to diner reviews
Respond publicly to the diner's review on dimmi.com.au and the Dimmi iphone app. Thank the diner and have the last word! More than 80% of people use consumer reviews in their purchase decisions. By responding, you are not only engaging with your guests but showing thousands of prospective diners how much you care.
- Respond to diner reviews
- Respond discreetly to the diner only
- Show how much you care and attract more diners
Extend your brand onto your Dimmi booking gadget on your website and Facebook page by including your logo and customizing the colour scheme. The 2013 edition of your Dimmi gadget blends seamlessly into your website with a simpler booking process.
Check it out
- Improve the branding integration through your website
- Customise your booking icon to match your brand
The latest version of the ResDiary ipad app enables Dimmi Pro users to seat and greet guests quickly and efficiently. The iPad app allows multiple hosts to seat and greet from various entry points and synchronize all changes to the central Restaurantdiary 2013 reservation system. Check it out
- Seat and greet diners quickly and efficiently
- Manage bookings from multiple entry points
- Improve the critical 'first impressions' at the host-stand
Dimmi Plus is available to all Dimmi customers. If you are interested in learning more about Dimmi Plus, simply call your account manager today or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
What new products/services are included in the bundle?
- PocketSite - A mobile-optimized website for your restaurant
- Receive diner reviews instantly
- The ability to respond to diner reviews
- Function enquiry form to capture your group bookings
- Branded gadget for your website
When will I be billed?
You will be billed in the middle of each month for that month.
Will my standard booking fees still apply?
Do I continue to get all the services that I receive at the moment?
Can I pay for some of these products only and not others?
How long does this agreement last? (Can I downgrade at a later time?)
The new fee applies to your existing contract term. Should you wish to downgrade at the end of that contract term please return a fresh contract and state that you wish to opt out of Dimmi Plus.
What email address will the real-time reviews be sent to? Can they be sent to multiple addresses?
The real-time reviews will be sent to the primary contact specified when you signed with Dimmi.
What email address will the group booking enquiries be issued to?
The group booking enquiries will be sent to the reservation contact specified when you signed up with Dimmi.
What do I need to do to build/create my PocketSite?
You need to insert an extra piece of code in your website's HEAD tag. It can go on every page of your site but should at least go on your home page.
How much will I be charged for bookings that originate from PocketSite?
You will be charged $1 / head - the same rate as applies through your own website and Facebook page.