1. Make your booking during the 'Flash' period. The restaurant
will be displayed on our homepage during this time.
2. You need to book one of the nominated dates and times*. These
will be displayed when you click through to the restaurant's
listing on our website in the box about the Special.
3. Ensure you've got the Special selected. There should be a
tick in the box.
4. Make your booking. Cover numbers are limited, so ensure you
check you're booking for the right number of diners!**
5. Check your confirmation email. You should see details of the
Special in your email from us. You might want to take a copy of the
email with you, or keep it on your smartphone as the restaurant may
ask to see this if they are busy.
6. Attend your booking and receive 50% off your total food
7. Look out for your review email afterwards to leave your
*Can't book your nominated date/time? The restaurant may
have reached capacity for that day, try another day within the
Flash period. If nothing's available then the Flash will have sold
out! Oh no!
Be sure to book as soon as possible to secure your
preferred date/time to avoid disappointment.
**If you wish to increase the number of diners after you've made
your booking you must contact the restaurant directly to see if
they can accommodate more people on the Flash Special. As covers
are limited, they may not be able to offer the 50% discount to
other diners that you wish to add to your table. If you cancel a
Flash booking to rebook for more diners, you may not be able to
book for a larger number if the restaurant has reached its limit
for Flash bookings. We strongly suggest triple checking your
booking details before you confirm the booking to ensure you all
get your discount.