Overview: Dimmi provides Users with the ability to make reservations at participating restaurants by directly syncronising with the Restaurant's Reservation System. Once a booking has been confirmed, Dimmi will issue you with an instant E-mail & Booking Confirmation Number to confirm the Booking. By using Dimmi, the User agrees to receive confirmation communications through Dimmi related to the booking.
- For most Dimmi Bookings, Dimmi does not charge You a Booking Fee. You simply pay the restaurant for your meal after you have dined in the restaurant.
- For selected bookings marked as “Dimmi Online Guarantees”, restaurants may require a Credit Card guarantee of a fixed dollar (including GST) amount per person (Guaranteed Amount) in order to secure a booking. There will be no charge to you unless breach the “Cancellations”, “No Shows”, “Changes” or “Late Arrivals” conditions mentioned below, should these conditions be breached the restaurant reserves the right to charge the provided credit card with the guaranteed amount.
Booking Confirmation Number: You will receive a Booking Confirmation Number once your booking has been confirmed and accepted by the restaurant. Please ensure to use this number in all communications with Dimmi or the Restaurant.
Arrival Identification: You will receive an immediate Confirmation E-mail & a Reminder E-mail 24hours before your booking. Please ensure to present either of these E-mails to the Restaurant Host at the time of arrival, otherwise you may be identified as a "No-Show" and subsequently banned from using this service again.
Changes: To make changes to the date, time or number of diners, please contact the restaurant directly at-least 2 hours in advance of the scheduled meal period and quote the Booking Confirmation Number. Changes will be subject to the restaurants availability. Where the number of diners for an “Dimmi Online Guarantees” booking is reduced, the restaurant reserves the right to apply the Guaranteed amount should the dining spend not exceed the guaranteed amount.
- If you wish to cancel your reservation please contact the restaurant directly at-least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled meal period. For Group Bookings of six (6) plus, please ensure to provide at-least 48 hours notice of any planned cancellations. The restaurant's contact details can be found in your confirmation e-mail.
- The restaurant and/or Dimmi reserve the right to cancel your booking directly within 24 hours of the booking being made.
No Shows: Failure to attend the restaurant at the reserved time will result in you being identified as a "no-show." We may choose to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to Dimmi services if you are identified as being a "no-show" on more than three (3) occasions over a 12month period. Please note that we have the ability to trace your IP address and if necessary contact your ISP in the event of a suspected breach of these Booking Conditions.
Late Arrivals: Please arrive at least 10 minutes in advance of the scheduled reservation time. The restaurant reserves the right to cancel your booking and allocate your table to other guests if you have not arrived within 15 minutes of the scheduled seating time (ie.15 minutes late.)
Meal Durations: The restaurant reserves the right to require you to vacate your table after a fair period of time.
- In the event that you make a booking through Dimmi, but the restaurant loses, misplaces or simply cannot accommodate the booking through direct fault of its own, then the restaurant agrees to provide you with a complimentary meal for two (to the maximum value of $50.00.)
- In the event that you make a booking through “Dimmi Online Guarantees”, but the restaurant loses, misplaces or simply cannot accommodate the booking through direct fault of its own, then the restaurant agrees to provide you with a complimentary meal the Guaranteed Amount.
The above only applies in instances when the booking cannot be honoured. This does not include situations when the restaurant does not have record of your booking but is still able to accommodate you. Requests should be put in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Partner Conditions: In addition to these Booking Conditions, the use of associated Restaurant or Affiliate Partners websites, products and services may also be subject to additional terms and conditions. Those terms will be in addition to these Booking Conditions, not a replacement of.
Service Termination: We have the right to terminate, restrict or suspend your access to any or all of the Service if we believe that you are misusing the Service or if you are in breach of these Booking Booking Conditions.
Where Dimmi is obliged to refund you a Guaranteed Amount pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, Dimmi aims to initiate your refund within 2 business days (Monday – Friday 9 a.m to 5 p.m Melbourne time). The additional time that it takes for you to actually receive your refund will depend upon how quickly your financial institution processes the refund.
Except to the extent otherwise required by law (including, without limitation, the Australian Consumer Law), Dimmi will not be liable to you, or any other person, for any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered as a direct or indirect result of any delay in you receiving any refund due to you, whether in contract, negligence or any other tort, equity, restitution, strict liability, under statute or otherwise at all.
Liability Limitations: Dimmi shall not be liable for damages of any kind arising from the use of Dimmi's services, including, but not limited to loss, claim, damage, or any special, exemplary punitive, incidental or consequential damages of any kind whether based in contract, tort or otherwise. Dimmi is not an agent of nor is connected with any affiliated restaurant in which a user has made a reservation, aside from the services provided through Dimmi. To the maximum extent allowed by applicable law we exclude all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any content available from the Service. You bear the entire risk of the completeness, accuracy or usefulness of any content accessed on our Service.
Contact Us: This real-time booking service for restaurants is operated by Dimmi Pty Ltd of Suite 5, Level 2, 12-16 Chippen Street, Chippendale, NSW, 2008. These terms and Booking Conditions govern your use of the Service, which is provided to you by Dimmi in association with participating restaurants. By using this Service you are accepting these Booking Conditions. You may contact us on 1300 337 761 or at email@example.com or at www.dimmi.com.au